1. Buy a gift card for groceries and turn around and hand it to woman in line behind me.
2. Walk up to a family eating lunch at a local restaurant, place a gift card on their table and walk out.
3. Drop off several hand written thank you notes and doughnuts to the police station.
4. Leave 3 gift cards with notes hidden amongst books at Barnes & Noble
5. Tuck happy notes in car doors in parking lot wishing people a good day full of God’s blessings.
6.Deliver balloons to hospital patients
7. Hand out water bottles to nurses
8. Leave a small treat with a note of thanks for the mailman
9. Tape change to vending machines
Thats the start. I still need 12 more items on my list for that day. If you have any ideas let me know in the comments. Now all i have to do is start saving my money… lol
If you want to read Robyn’s blog here’s the link: